Skip to content
- Connect USB Type-C enabled devices (MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7, etc.) with standard USB Type-A enabled devices (laptops, hard drives, power banks, wall/car chargers, etc.)
- Ideal for charging and powering USB Type-C enabled devices, as well as syncing data, photos and music
- Reversible design - easily insert the Type-C connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector (slightly larger compared to Lightning or Micro-USB ports)
- Up to 480 Mbps data transfer speed; power output up to 5V, 3 Amp
- Certified by USB-IF to be compliant with USB 2.0 Standard;
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.