Adding product to your cart
- Reduces acne - Our moisturizing Green Tea facial mask draws out toxins and cleans clogged pores of excess oils and dirt, and so can help reduce acne and pull out blackheads. All the while replacing that with healthy, natural vitamins and minerals that our skin loves. After the first wash, your skin will be left feeling clean and soft with a radiant glow. Nothing like keeping your skin healthy and exfoliating with a hydrating detox face mask.
- Hydrated & soft skin - Unlike other detox mask for face or facial scrub products, that claim to work for sensitive skin, our detox face mask contains Lemongrass which helps balance out the drying effects of typical clay masks leaving your skin feeling hydrated, soft, clean and renewed. Our mask with anti aging properties can increase the elasticity of skin giving it a more healthy look and the best beauty treatment.
- Give your skin a healthy glow - You don't have to walk around with dull, unnatural looking skin! Ingredients like Aloe Vera & Lemongrass moisturize your skin using natural vitamins and minerals that many sources mention are essential for healthy skin to minimize pores. These vitamins and minerals are known for their healing properties promoting skin hydration, accelerated cell regeneration, decreasing inflammmation, and improving blood vessel tone resulting in softer skin and glowing look.
- How to use - Apply the face mask to slightly dampened skin, covering your entire face or use a spot treatment on specific areas. Allow mask to dry fully, usually 10-12 minutes. You can tell the detox mask is fully done doing its job when it has turned a lighter green color and is fully dry. Remove with warm water and damp dry with a towel. We suggest application 2-3 times per week or as needed for your skin type.
- Cares - Our detox mask is cruelty free & vegan. No animals were harmed in the making of this matcha green tea goodness. We create our facial products skin care for women and men in small batches to retain high quality.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device